TailGators is locted at 1642 Merivale Rd, Ottawa, ON. When you get to that address, you’ll see a big strip mall, but you won’t see TailGators from Merivale Rd itself. The trick is to drive around to the south side of the mall (around the corner from Shoppers Drug Mart) and park in the big parking lot there. If you look for the double staircase leading up to the second level, you’ll see TailGators right there waiting for you and your friends!
Here’s a map for your convenience.
The health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority. That is why we have upgraded our already existing safety, sanitation, and infection control standards.
Some of the things we are doing:
- Screening all of our employees before every shift.
- Maintaining customer logs for contact tracing.
- Operating at reduced capacity to enhance social distancing.
- Limited the party size to a maximum of 4.
- Offering packages to encourage reservations.
- Our menus are paper and will be discarded after each use.
- All items from our tables, including condiments, table talkers and beverage menus have been removed to eliminate unnecessary touchpoints.
- Offering takeout and delivery options.
- Opened our patio for outdoor service and convenient curbside pick-up.
- Installed hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility.
- Offer touchless payment and will accept cash where debit and credit are not an option.
- We sanitize the pool balls and pool tables after each use and polish them before use by the next guest. Cues and triangles are also sanitized.
- We have additional cleaning staff who will be responsible for the frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all “touch-points”, including tables, chairs and other surfaces throughout our facility.
- We are keeping up to date with Public Health Guidelines as they continue to evolve.
Our world may have changed but our ability to unite with friends and family in celebration of life opportunities and achievements has not changed. Although we continue to comply with Covid-19 health and safety standards, we available to host your event, either at our place or yours. For more information, click here or contact us at (613) 224-0249
Yes. Our restaurant has a capacity of 500 people. We equally have private rooms available. With over 20,000 sq ft filled with pool tables, golf simulators, and more, we have something for everyone. At the moment, we are operating at a limited capacity. For more information, contact us at (613) 224-0249.
Our kitchen usually stays open until we close.
Yes. We only admit patrons 19 and above after 9 p.m. and may require proof of ID.
We want our customers to feel as comfortable as possible. So, no, we do not have a dress code. Come as you are!
Absolutely! Tailgators welcomes families with children of all ages until 9 p.m.