What health and safety measures have you implemented to address the COVID-19 pandemic?
The health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority. That is why we have upgraded our already existing safety, sanitation, and infection control standards.
Some of the things we are doing:
- Screening all of our employees before every shift.
- Maintaining customer logs for contact tracing.
- Operating at reduced capacity to enhance social distancing.
- Limited the party size to a maximum of 4.
- Offering packages to encourage reservations.
- Our menus are paper and will be discarded after each use.
- All items from our tables, including condiments, table talkers and beverage menus have been removed to eliminate unnecessary touchpoints.
- Offering takeout and delivery options.
- Opened our patio for outdoor service and convenient curbside pick-up.
- Installed hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility.
- Offer touchless payment and will accept cash where debit and credit are not an option.
- We sanitize the pool balls and pool tables after each use and polish them before use by the next guest. Cues and triangles are also sanitized.
- We have additional cleaning staff who will be responsible for the frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all “touch-points”, including tables, chairs and other surfaces throughout our facility.
- We are keeping up to date with Public Health Guidelines as they continue to evolve.